Sunday 25 November 2012

Images of Bournemouth

Went to see Frankie Boyle at Bournemouth BIC on Friday night. He was as acerbic and offensive as usual - which is why I like his comedy so much. I'll do a full blog post about the weekend over the next few days but in the meantime, here are a few pictures I took with my new camera:









I'm starting to get the hang of the HS30 EXR now I've had a few chances to get out and play with the maual settings, but I'm probably going to invest in a digital photography guidebook and maybe even a short course in the subject. Might put a full review of the camera up here too in the next few days.

2 comments:

RealChicGeek said...

Yay pics! Although, personally, I find birds incredibly creepy looking! The other pics are nice though. More pics please...

CageFightingBlogger said...

Good pics. When you shell out on a decent camera it really shows in the images.